Multidimensional gas chromatography or GCxGC, is developed by ZOEX. Using this technique it is possible to analyze complex samples that are too difficult to analyze by GC or other conventional techniques, for example by co-eluting peaks, to unravel. Several modulators are available. The choice of the type of modulator depends on your application area.
The following options are available:
Look at this brochure for a more detailed description of GCxGC:
Overview GCxGC Solutions
- Gas Chromatographs Agilent 6890, 7890, 8860 and 8890 GC systems
- Detectors Agilent 5973 MSD, FID, NPD, SCD and NCD detectors, and TOF-MS and QTOF systems
- Thermal Modulators Zoex ZX1 liquid Nitrogen cooled loop type modulator, Zoex ZX2 Nitrogen/Air cooled loop type modulator
- CFT Flow Modulators Agilent Capillary Flow Technology: Deans Switches and splitters
- Accessories Zoex Autofill Unit for LN2 supply management for the ZX1 modulator, and column holders for ZX1 and ZX2, secondary column ovens
- Software GC Image and GC Project Software which interfaces with many GC platforms, Image Software also for LCXLC control
- Sampling CDS Pyrolysis, headspace, EST Purge and Trap, CTC Sampling station
- Consumables Restek GCxGC column sets, liners, ferrules, septa and kits
- Valving Smart valving solutions for GC and detector systems
- Gas Supply Inert gas supplies to assure maximum instrument performance and quality analysis
- Products can be operated in combination with all other brands of GC’s.