Nitrogen Chemiluminescence Detector (NCD)
The Agilent 255 Nitrogen Chemiluminescence Detector (NCD) is a nitrogen-specific detector that produces a linear and equimolar response to nitrogen compounds based on a chemiluminescent reaction of NO with ozone. Even complex sample matrices can be analyzed with little or no interference.
- Nitrogen-specific detection for gas chromatography (GC) or supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC)
- Picogram-level detection limits
- No hydrocarbon quenching
- Linear, equimolar response to organic nitrogen compounds
- Responds to ammonia, hydrazine, hydrogen cyanide, and NOX
- Tandem NCD and FID operation
- Redesigned Burner and Detector, the NCD also has a nitrosamines specific configured option
Do you want to know more about this system? Please contact one of our experts and they will help you find the best system for your analyses.