Low Thermal Mass (LTM)
Large numbers of samples and the need for fast results are required to make quick decisions is a familiar problem for petrochemical labs, food testing labs, and pharmaceutical QC labs. Any time a large number of samples are analyzed there is need for faster chromatography, reducing time to final results.
Agilent LTM (Low Thermal Mass) Series II technology addresses this need. This technology uses fused silica capillary column with direct heating. The column is heated and cooled very efficiently for significantly shorter analytical cycle times compared to conventional GC oven.
- Rapid temperature programming rates of up to 1800 ºC/min
- Fast cooling times, less than one minute for some configurations, aid rapid analytical cycle times
- Uses the same 7890B GC injectors and detectors with little change to your existing methods.
- Agilent Method Translation Software will make method changes for faster chromatography easy to accomplish
- Retention time repeatability comparable to conventional 7890B GC
- Ability to run up to four LTM column modules simultaneously with different temperature programs
- Works with Agilent Capillary Flow Technology provides significant new capabilities in multi-dimensional gas chromatography and comprehensive GC x GC
- Full integration/control by 7890B GC and Agilent Chemical Data Systems
- Designed to ease installation procedures
- Constant Flow Mode operation
- A wide range of LTM Series II parameters available via 7890B keyboard/display
- Compatible with 7890B (and A) GC only (not compatible with 5890, 6890 GC, 6850, nor 7820 GC)
- Software and Informatics
Do you want to know more about this system? Please contact one of our experts and they will help you find the best system for your analyses.