Food and Flavour
The colour, the smell or the taste of a sweet, nothing is so complex as the tasting ability of people. The combination of smell, colour and taste is different for everyone. Every aspect gives a different experience and sensation to taste. Flavourchemists for food products are called flavorists; this science is not only complicated, but also different every time. From genetic influence to chemical process, scientists are always busy developing taste. The different techniques to achieve the right balance of taste depend on the methods to control and fixthe ingredients. Once the appropriate taste has been achieved, the products must also maintain this level of taste. As flavorist in the JSB laboratory provides solutions from development to process control.
Below you will find an overview of frequently delivered applications. If your application is not on the list, please contact us.
- Fingerprint analysis of tea leaves by HS-SPME-GC×GC-QTOF
- GC×GC-MS analysis of aroma compounds and allergens in perfumes
- GCGC-QTOF a comprehensive approach to tackle identification challenges in complex food matrices
- GCxGC-QTOF - Improved identification of target and non-target allergens in parfums
- Group-Type and Fingerprint analyses of roasted matrices
- IMPROVED IDENTIFICATION OF TARGET AND NON-TARGET ALLERGENS IN PERFUMES BY GC×GC-QTOF.
- Profiling of gin botanicals by Headspace-SPME Arrow-GCxGC-MSD-FID
Purge & Trap
- Automated caffeine extraction
- Determination of C2-C12 aldehydes in water by SPME on-fiber derivatization and GC/MS
- Determination of iodoform in drinking water by PAL SPME Arrow and GC/MS
- GC-QTOF for targeted analysis of complex food matrices
- Identify More Pesticides Faster Using the Agilent High Efficiency Source
- Pet food perseverance (GC-MS)
- The Advantages of Coupling GCxGC with QTOF Detection in MS/MS Mode
- Headspace techniques for flavor characterization and off-odor detection within the food industry
- Hexanal Formation in Grain Products
- Trace level headspace analysis of benzene in beverage samples
- VOC analysis of packaging in the food industry
- Solid phase micro extraction of flavor compounds in beer
- Trace impurities in Carbon Dioxide for beverage and food packaging industry