GC Image New Version Release
GC Image Version 2.8
GC Image Version 2.8 Release 1 is now available through our customer service. This new version includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes over 2.7 releases.
- New and Improved I/O Support for Agilent MassHunter, Shimadzu LabSolution, and VUV.
- New and Improved Ion Peak Detection
- New Side-by-Side Image Comparison Tool
- New Investigator Tool for Finding Common and Unique Compounds
- New Investigator ML Plugin Now Bundled with 64-bit Editions
- Import - Failed to import Shimadzu QGD files with Win 10 Fall Creator Update (version 1709)
- Import - Failed to import some Thermo Raw MS/MS data files
- Import - Uncaught Exception when running the VUV Tool plugin within 2.7r2.2 and later versions.
- CLIC - Negate a list of And terms returned unexpected result
- Report - Uncaught exception when saving a XLS report with many colorized rows
- Register Image - Interactive Blob Detection showed 0 before blob count if re-detecting blobs without evaluation
Do you want to know more about GC Image? Please contact one of our specialists.« News overview